A coconut oil cleanse is one of the most effective ways to eliminate the harmful toxins from your body. It is a completely natural method to get rid of the dangerous parasites, viruses, and bacteria.
What makes this cleanse so effective? First, coconut oil contains medium chain triglycerides that can strengthen your immune system.
It is also rich in lauric and caprylic acid, both of which have potent antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
They fight the harmful bacteria, without having an impact on the friendly bacteria. This leads to a balanced gut flora in the digestive system.
According to recent studies, coconut oil can kill yeast and fungal overgrowth in the body.
Other Benefits of Coconut Oil:
- Improves blood sugar control
- Improves digestive function
- Improves brain health and mental clarity
- Prevents cancer
- Prevents and treats degenerative brain disease (MS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s)
- Prevents cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke)
- Boosts immune function
- Boosts energy levels
- Protects and restores joint function
- Prevents and treats Crohn’s disease
- Eliminates excess body fat
- Improves thyroid function
- Improves skin tone and appearance
- Balances intestinal flora
- Improves HDL (good) cholesterol
- Protects against bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections
How to Detox with a Coconut Oil Cleanse
To obtain the maximum benefits from coconut oil, make sure to use organic, raw extra virgin coconut oil. To help flush out the parasites, it is very important to drink plenty of water during this cleanse.
In a case you have never used coconut oil before, it is recommended to slowly incorporate it into your diet before trying this detox. In this way, your body will adjust to it.
For example, start with a ½-1 teaspoon, 3 times a day. Slowly work your way up to 1-2 tablespoons, 3 times a day.
You will need 2 weeks to work up to the full amount. After this, you will be ready to start this coconut oil cleanse.
A coconut oil cleanse includes mixing coconut oil in warm water and drinking it from 3 to 7days.
During this time, you should consume 10-14 tablespoons of coconut oil a day. You can take 2 tablespoons at 2-hour intervals during the day.
If you don’t like the taste of coconut oil, you can blend it with some organic, unsweetened yogurt. You can also eat 4 ounces of fresh, unsweetened coconut meat. It is an excellent source of fiber and can nourish the good bacteria in your gut.
Caution: Those who have any medical conditions are recommended to consult their physician first before trying this!