The traditional folk remedies were used for centuries because of their healing properties, and today we are becoming more aware of their efficiency.
Castor oil is often recommended by holistic medicine in the case of various health issues, even if conventional therapies have failed to deliver positive effects.
Castor oil is known for its benefits on circulation, and this is the reason why it is used as coating. Another proof of the efficiency of these remedies is the combination of baking soda and castor oil.
How to make a castor oil coating?
Before application, make sure you clean the area with a solution of baking soda.
You need cold pressed castor oil, clean gauze, towel, bottle of warm water, and a plastic foil.
Then, you need to heat the oil, and apply on the affected area by soaking the gauze in it. The area needs to be covered with foil.
Place the bottle with warm water on it and wrap with the towel. Let it stand for 1 hour.
This procedure needs to be repeated every day for 40 days.
Castor oils can treat a various health conditions and issues:
In order to accelerate the healing process you need to treat bruises, wounds, and cuts with castor oil.
1. If you have a strained ankle, wrap a coating of castor oil and let it stand overnight.
2. If you are pregnant, in the last 2 months of pregnancy, make a massage on the stomach with castor oil in order to prevent stretch marks.
3. You can eliminate the dark spots on the face by mixing castor oil and baking soda.
4. In order to cure cataracts, drop a drop every night before you go to sleep.
5. To treat vocal cords nodules and chronic hoarseness, apply a coating soaked in castor oil on the neck on a regular basis.
6. Castor oil will help you in treating pilonidal cyst.
7. For treating allergies, drink 5 drops of castor oil every day, in the morning.
8. To treat eye allergies, rub some castor oil on the eyelid before going to bed.
9. To treat alcohol addiction and nicotine drink a few drops of castor oil on a daily basis.
10. To stimulate hair growth, massage the scalp with castor oil 20 minutes before shampooing.
11. To improve hearing, put a few drops of castor oil in the ear.
12. Drink 6-8 drops if this oil for 4 months to completely remove tinnitus.
13. To soothe pain in the lower back apply coatings soaked in the oil for a week.
14. To treat chronic diarrhea, apply coatings soaked in castor oil.
15. In order to eliminate warts you need to rub the affected area with castor oil for 1 month
16. Fungal infection on the feet can be eliminated with the daily use of castor oil coatings.
17. To remove deposits of calcium, massage the soles with the oil on a daily basis.
18. You can get rid of moles by rubbing castor oil on them for 1 month.
19. Apply coatings soaked in castor oil on the stomach to treat hyperactivity.
20. You can treat hepatitis with castor oil.
21.You can treat skin cancer by mixing castor oil and baking soda.
22. You can stop snoring by applying coatings soaked in castor oil on the stomach for 2 weeks.
23. Apply coatings soaked in castor oil on the stomach to treat chronic diarrhea.
24. You can treat bee stings and eliminate the swelling by applying castor oil on them