Losing excess weight can be a challenging process, and the stubborn belly fat is usually one of the most difficult parts of the process.
The excessive accumulation of fat in the body has been linked to numerous chronic diseases, but apparently, studies have shown that its buildup in certain body areas can be much more dangerous than in others.
Generally speaking, women have greater absolute body fat percentages than men, and they usually carry more fat around the buttocks, hips, and legs, as well as upper arms and chest.
However, while they have more subcutaneous fat, which is the fat under your skin, men typically have more visceral fat, which is stored in and around the abdominal organs.
Researchers have found that people who tend to accumulate fat around the butt and thighs are at a lower risk of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and heart disease than those with more fat accumulated around their middle.
Numerous studies have shown that the excessive accumulation of visceral fat, which is the fat that gets stored in the belly area, is a significant risk factor for metabolic health complications of obesity like type 2 diabetes, fatty liver, and heart disease.
However, the following bedtime drinks will help you in the elimination of belly fat:
1. Cucumber and cilantro drink-- This is a powerful weight loss mixture that eliminates toxins and excess fat from the body.
Mix cucumber, a cup of cilantro (or fresh parsley), lemon, and half a glass of water in a blender, wait for a few minutes and drink it before going to bedtime.
2. Ginger tea- is a potent remedy against weight gain, as it helps digestion, alleviates stomach discomfort, and stimulates the burning of fat.
3. Pineapple juice-- is rich in fiber, low in calories, and it will keep you full without leading to weight gain. Blend or squeeze pineapple juice with lemon, and drink it before going to sleep.
4. Grapefruit and cinnamon juice-- This drink is full of nutrients that boost metabolism and hydrates the body.
Add grapefruit juice to a glass of water, add cinnamon and honey, simmer the mixture for 7 minutes, and then pour it in a pitcher. Add grapefruit and some cold water.
5. Apple cider vinegar- Add 2 tablespoons of it to a glass of water, and drink it before going to sleep, to help weight loss, soothe intestinal spasms, and treat diarrhea.
6. Cucumber juice-- Squeeze fresh cucumbers, add water, and you can also add some ginger.
Drink this healthy drink before going to sleep, and the high amounts of fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, will accelerate the burning of fat in the belly area.
7. Strawberry with lemon and herbs- This drink has potent phytochemical properties that prevent heart disease and cancer, fight inflammation, regulate blood sugar, and help weight loss.
Juice one lemon, add a few strawberries, and herbs like mint, pour hot water and leave the mixture aside. After several minutes, strain, pour more cold water, honey, and drink it.
8. Dandelion tea- This drink treats heartburn, relieves stomach bloating, and acts as a natural diuretic. Prepare a cup and drink it before bedtime to burn belly fat.
9. Green tea-- This drink has countless health benefits, including improving sleep quality, boosting metabolism, and helping weight loss. It is a great way to cut down the stubborn belly fat.
10. Lemon and cucumber juice- Lemon juice has been found to reduce body fat mass and improve the lipid profile, while cucumbers will hydrate the body and stimulate weight loss.
Therefore, mix cucumber and lemon juice in a pitcher of water, sweeten with honey, and garnish with mint.