Due to poor blood circulation, followed by significant blood congestion, many people nowadays suffer from varicose veins. Varicose veins happen when the natural valve performance is interrupted, thus leading to a pool of stuck blood in the vessels.
The main causes of varicose veins include:
- Extensive sitting or standing, which prevent normal blood circulation
- Chronic constipation
- Liver or gallbladder stones
Some of the relief techniques you can try against varicose veins include:
- Losing weight
- Focusing on a low-fat diet
- Juicing, in order to improve the blood circulation and alkalize the body
- Drinking plenty of water daily
10+ Foods that Prevent Varicose Veins
Some of the foods which can treat varicose veins include:
- Leafy green vegetables,
- Cherries and blueberries,
- Blackberries and cranberries,
- Other citrus fruits,
- Bell Peppers,
- Whole grains.
Varicose Veins Homemade Juice Remedy:
- ½ medium-sized beetroot
- ½ small pineapple
- 2 ribs celery
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- ¼ lemon
- ½-inch ginger root
Blend all these ingredients in a juicer and sip the drink daily for best results.
Additional Tips on Preventing Varicose Veins
Some of the remaining remedies against varicose veins include:
- Low-impact physical activity, such as yoga, cycling, walking, and swimming
- Consuming fiber-rich foods, like wheat, oats, nuts, figs, plums, beans, carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower, onions, avocados, and sweet potato.
- Eating potassium-infused foods, like yogurt, salmon, tuna, nuts, dates, legumes, oranges, potatoes, chicken and spinach.
- Including more herbs in your diet, like Rutosides, buckwheat, St. John’s Wort, Ginkgo Biloba, Centella Asiatica, and grape seed extract.
Feeling better already?