Everyone loves avocado, because of its delicious taste. Now, we’ll give you even more reasons to love it.
The avocado is beneficial to our whole organism. We can include it in our breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner – basically, in every meal. Doctors advise us to eat an avocado a day. Start today.
1. Avocados improve our vision. That’s because they contain essential carotenoids. Out of all natural products, these ingredients are mostly contained in avocados.
2. They regulate the blood pressure, because they are full with potassium. Potassium eliminates extra sodium, thus balancing the blood pressure.
3. They regulate the cholesterol in the body, and reduce LDL cholesterol.
4. Avocados help us lose weight. They boost the metabolism. A study has shown that after eating an avocado, you feel full for the next 5 hours.
5. Their extract helps with arthritis. It can reduce osteoarthritis.
6. They protect you from diabetes, since they balance the blood glucose levels and insulin.
7. Avocados are great for pregnant women. They contain vitamins that keep the mother and fetus nurtured. They also help with morning sickness.
8. They are rich in vitamin K, which is excellent for strengthening the bones. Avocados prevent bone fragility.
9. Avocados are rich in folate, which helps in lowering the risk of depression.
10. They contain fiber, which protects us from chronic diseases, such as stroke, diabetes, gastrointestinal diseases, coronary heart disease or hypertension.
Avocados are delicious and can be easily incorporated in our diet. We can eat them as a salad, or only scoop them with a spoon. We can blend them with other ingredients.
So, feel free to eat avocados, since they are rich in nutrients, tasty, and great for your health.