These are 12 bedtime habits you should avoid, particularly if you have sleep problems:
1. Avoid drinking before going to bed
If you consume a lot of water or other beverages before going to sleep, you will need to wake up and go to the bathroom at least 2-3 times during the night
2. Stay away from electronic devices
If you tend to use your mobile phone or laptop before going to bed, the brightness of the screen will fortify your brain, thus you will have difficulties falling asleep.
3. Avoid sleeping at any time of the day
You should make a sleeping routine, in order to prepare your brain appropriately for the night sleep!
4. Avoid reading around evening time
Never bring your book to bed! If you want to read some book, make sure that is a little earlier before you go to sleep.
5. Always buy high-quality mattress
A high-quality mattress will enable a comfortable sleep, thus keeping you fresh and rested. So, don’t save money when buying a new mattress!
6. Avoid utilizing bright alarm clocks
This will also fortify your brain, and complicate your sleeping. Choose alarm clock having dimmer numbers!
7. Have your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep
If you eat right before going to bed, your stomach will be full and your body may keep you awake for a digestion process.
8. Don’t drink cappuccino at least 4 hours before going to bed
Caffeine fortifies your brain and body and keeps you fresh. So, do not consume cappuccino unless you need to stay awake during the night!
9. Don’t exercise at least 3 hours before sleep time
Exercising makes you feel lively and fresh. So, if you don’t want to experience sleeping problems, avoid exercising at least 3 hours before going to bed!
10. The icy feet can cause sleep difficulties
If your feet are icy, put on some socks or try utilizing some heating pad in order to warm up your feet.
11. Adopt the best sleeping position
In order to avoid back, shoulder or neck pain when you wake up, avoid sleeping on your back or stomach and try to sleep on the side.
12. Make your body mindful about night time and sleep
Make a schedule, go to the bathroom, and make sure to wash your face and teeth so you can prepare your body for rest!