What do you when things go bad? Do you pray? Maybe you have some inspirational quotes to keep you going. If you don’t have on, finish reading this article and find the one that fits your situation.
Inspirational quotes have the power to give you enough strength to overcome every obstacle. You may have seen some of these before, but repetitio est mater studiorum, remember?
1. “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting, in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” – Zig Ziglar
Don’t be so focused on the final outcome. Take a minute and think of all the effort you’ve put to come this far.
2. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins
Recognize your achievements and your efforts. Give yourself words of praise. Use this as a motivation to move on.
3. “A woman is a full circle. Within her is the ability to create, nurture, and transform.” — Diane Mariechild
You make a difference in this world. You are more involved than you can think. Once you become aware of your importance, everything gets better.
4. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure?” Paulo Coelho
Fear will only paralyze you. Use your failure as motivation.
5. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
Even the smallest step forward brings you closer to the goal. Never ever give up. Stay strong and move on despite the heavy storm.
6. “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Ingrid Bergman
Your happiness is right there by your side. You may be looking for something that’s been near you this whole time.
7. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Rikki Rogers
Very obstacle made you stronger. Don’t forget that. You once thought that you’d never finish the project, right? Here you are, celebrating your success.
8. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” Tony Hsieh
It’s never about the money. It’s the passion that moves you forward. Find a job that motivates you. Stop working for paychecks.
9. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Learn from the mistakes you made in the past and move on. Dwelling will keep you stuck in one spot.
10. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
Leave your comfort zone and break your boundaries. Use your fear as a motivation. There’s nothing wrong with being afraid of something, but don’t forget to make a move forward.
11. “Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it.” – Tory Burch
Every bit of your success matters. The road to success is rocky, but every rock you trip over is a valuable lesson.
12. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
Impossible is nothing. Turn back and think of your past. You didn’t come this far for nothing, right?
13. “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
Combine your skills and challenges to make something wonderful. It’s up to you to decide whether the glass is half full.
14. “You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life; at some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move.” – Eric Thomas
Don’t wait for a better day. Today is that day. Tomorrow is never granted.
15. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” — Helen Keller
Take risks. Cherish the risks you are taking. Your comfort zone will never make you happy.
16. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Negative emotions steal your joy. Happiness gives you strength when life gets heavy.
17. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
Failure is part of the process. It will never help you succeed if you don’t get up and do it all over again. Find the strength to move on.
18. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” –Judy Garland
You can’t make everyone happy. Instead of focusing on the opinion of others, think of yourself and your happiness. Be yourself. That’s the best favor you can do to yourself.
19. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.” – Robert Tew
Your struggles make you a warrior. Your wounds (failures) helped you win the battle.
20. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
It’s impossible to avoid every obstacle in life. Sometimes the biggest challenge can make you the best warrior. Listen to your inner voice. What does it say? It says that you are strong, right?
21. Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live in?” — Caroline Myss
Live your life to the fullest. You don’t want to wake up one day and regret all the things you didn’t do. Be brave. Be courageous.
Use these quotes to survive dark times. Don’t give up. Don’t listen to others. Be yourself and give your best to live your best life. It’s easy. The only thing you should do is move on.