Our happiness depends on ourselves. It’s up to us to do the best for our life and future. Some things depend on us. We need to make a decision about our lives. Positive thinking is the only thing you should stick to these days. Positive thoughts can take you places.
Next time you feel like giving up, remind yourself of all the greatness out there.
25 quotes to keep in your mind
1. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” —John Lennon
2. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.” – Robert Tew
3. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.” – Steve Maraboli
4. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” —Stephen Hawking
5. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
6. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
7. “A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle”. – Buddha
8. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
10. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
11. “Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
12. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” – Rumi
13. “It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
14. “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.” – Maya Angelou
15. “Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” – Morticia Addams
16. “The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before your death.” – Osho
17. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
18. “He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” – Lao Tzu
19. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Harold Whitman
20. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
21. “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
22. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
23. “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
24. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
Write down these words and read them whenever things get hard. We all need a motivation to move on with our lives. Positive thoughts can help you survive the worst crisis. It’s like a ray of light when everything is dark. Sometimes these thoughts can be the light at the end of the tunnel.
Do the best for your life and always be positive. Motivate yourself to be a better person. Don’t stress over everything in your life. Try to fix the problems in your life. If you can’t solve some of your problems, move on. Use your failure as a motivation to become a better person. Every failure brings you a step closer to your final goal.