Positive thoughts lead to positive outcome. Being positive all the time will protect you from negative behavior and toxic people. Positive thinking improves your cognitive function, making you a more successful person.
We give you the best positivity quotes to boost your mood! Read them every time you need a little encouragement in life.
1. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
You can choose to be happy. You can choose to be miserable. It’s all up to you. It may be hard at times, but it’s your choice.
2. “An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great.” – Paulo Coelho
Perspective is one of the very few things that matter. Instead of drowning yourself in troubles, use them to create a better future.
3. “One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today.” – Dale Carnegie
Dreaming about a better life is acceptable. But, you should pay more attention to all the great things that happen in your life.
4. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” Dolly Parton
Parton enchants everyone with her charm and wisdom. A simple thought can definitely make your day.
5. “It’s entirely possible that the best days of your life have yet to come.” – Anonymous
The best days in your past came without an announcement. You may have even better days in future.
6. “Take responsibility of your own happiness. Never put it in other people’s hands.” – Roy T. Bennett
You can expect others to create your happiness.
7. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
Every failure means you have found a way that doesn’t work. This gives you knowledge and experience. Try again, and this time take a different approach.
8. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
Keller sure knows how to make the best of a bad situation.
9. “Do it with enthusiasm or not at all.” – Anonymous
Doing things with joy activates the prefrontal cortex of the brain, leading to higher levels of happy hormones, self-esteem and self-confidence.
10. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran FOER
If you are hurt, take your time to heal. Emotional wounds hurt, too. But, don’t lose too much time doing this and don’t isolate yourself.
11. “They say that a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett
If you don’t have any of these three things, it’s time to jump into action.
12. “Happy people plan actions. They don’t plan results.” – Dennis Wholey
Rolling the dice is sometimes the only option you have. Take every chance life brings to your feet.
13. “If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more?” – Roy T. Bennett
Be grateful for everything you have in life. Count your blessings every morning, and happiness will find its way to you.
14. “Once we make our decision, all things will come to us. Auspicious signs are not a superstition, but a confirmation. They are a response.” – Deng Ming-Dao
This philosopher and martial artist spoke on positivity while relying on the idea of fate, karma and cosmic energy. Open your ears, and listen to what the universe has to say.
15. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, every difficulty has an opportunity.” – J. Sidlow Baxter
Stick to positive thinking. It will give you a better perception of life.
16. “I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.” Wayne Gretzky
The hockey player tells you to focus on the future. Don’t be stuck in your past!
17. “I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know that just to be alive is a grand thing.” – Agatha Christie
Count your blessings. Christie knew everything about the excitement of life.
18. “Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place.” – Anonymous
You may not see the bigger picture now, but it will soon be much clear to you.
19. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angeloy
Caged birds sing, right? There you go.
20. “Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
Don’t take life for granted. Count your blessings and failures. There are so many good things you don’t even notice.
21. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” – Richard Bach.
Transformation is sometimes painful and long, but it will give you an even better perspective. Enjoy the final result.
22. “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” – Mark Twain
Make someone smile, and your heart will smile, too.
23. “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
You control your thoughts and your perception. Is the glass half-empty? Or is it half-full?
24. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
You may need a lot of energy to get out of bed, but you will eventually do that. The same applies to your bad thoughts. Once you get on your feet, life will be a lot better for you.
25. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” – Stephen King
If you want it, get it. Simple as that.
26. “Sometimes life doesn’t give you something you want, not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve more.” – Anonymous
Your bad luck is actually the good luck that’s knocking on your door.
27.“Happiness is not the absence of problems. It’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
Life is never perfect, and we all have pains and fears. But, you have the perfect tool to handle that.
28. “Happiness comes in waves. It’ll find you again.” – Anonymous
Tides always come back. Sadness will go away.
29. “So do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? And is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide.” – Grey’s Anatomy
You control your life. If you don’t like it, move or change something.
30. “Now and then it’s so good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Guillaume Apollinaire
Sometimes we spend too much time building something that we often forget to even look at it.
31. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
Instead of being sad and miserable, use your problem to learn more. It’s time to improve yourself.
32.”Keep calm and be crazy, laugh, love, and live it up because this is the oldest you’ve been and the youngest you’ll ever be again.” – Anonymous
Enjoy all the craziness life gives you while you can. One day you may wake up and cry over all the “what ifs” in your life.
33. “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.” – Anonymous
You choose to be happy. If you are using too many excuses, it’s not important to you.
Happiness is a choice, and choosing to be miserable is the worst mistake you will ever do in life. Enjoy every morning, every cup of tea. Life is too short to waste it.