What’s the first thing that pops in your mind when someone mentions Canada? For some, it’s maple syrup. Others are impressed with the kindness of Canadians.
We give you the most hilarious photos representing the Canadian stereotypes, and you will love them all.
1. Life in Canada
Canadians say “sorry” a lot. The government passed the “Apology Act” to limit the use of this word. Back in time, Canadian lawyers could prove their client apologized at the time of the “crime” and the case would turn in their favor.
2. A common sight in a Northern Canadian town
Canadian lawmakers told people that an apology “means an expression of sympathy or regret” and not “an admission of fault or liability in connection with the matter to which the words or actions relate.”
3. A common Canadian thing
4. Canadian Police vs. Citizens
5. Check out this cool hat
6. Police officers in Montreal protest a labor dispute. Check out their “work” pants
7. A typical Christmas in Canada
8. Spring, winter, and fall
9. Canadian kindness?
10. Canadian commuters handle the situation with missing workers and broken automatic gates
11. This toddler sells lemonade in Kenora, ON
12. Someone is stealing their rhubarb
13. The finesse of Canadian police
14. Canada much?
15. This moose followed people to their house
16. Meditation in the morning
17. This happened in Montreal
18. A hilarious reason to not drop a package off at the front door
19. Parking tickets in Canada
20. A “sensory-friendly shopping”
21. This is Canada
22. Canadian signs
23. What to do after stealing someone’s parking spot in Canada?
24. A memorial for the dead raccoon
25. Bathroom graffiti
26. Aggressive geese in Canada
27. A kid in Fort McMurray got his first ticket
28. Someone got this text: “Hey can we use ur pool there’s a moose in ours”
29. Polite robbers
30. Canadian police at the marathon
31. More graffiti
32. Buses apologize for an accident
33. This is Canada vol. 2
34. This is Canada vol. 3
35. Rights in Canada
36. Police officers play hockey with the kids
37. Canadian streets
38. Happy Canada Day!
39. People in Canada
40. Killer beaver
41. Check this out
42. Fashion week at the bar
43. A man and his goats
44. Even animals are polite
45. He’s going to class
Everything is different in Canada. Their hotels, police officers, rules… Would you consider moving to Canada? Maybe you will have trouble getting used to this politeness.