There are lots of ginger’s health benefits and we are going to present them to you. You can find this tea recipe at the bottom of this article.
Reasons why you should consume this drink:
- It gives the body strength and improves the immune system
- In case you are sick, it fastens the recovery process
- Relieves stomach pain and reduces the intense feeling you get before vomiting
- Positively affects the nervous system
- Reduces swelling, stimulates digestion and improves intestine’s work
- Improves blood circulation
- It will keep you warmer than any blanket or jacket you have
- 1 lemon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of homemade honey
- 1 ginger root (2-3 cm long)
- 1 liter of regular water
First thing you need to do is peel the ginger root, after that, cut it into thin rolls. Put the ginger rolls in a pot and pour the water over them.
Boil the ginger pieces on moderate fire for 10 to 15 minutes tops. After you have cooked it enough, put the pot away from the fire and let it stand still for 5 minutes, until it cools a little.
Next, take the ginger rolls out of the pot and sweeten the water that is left in the pot with honey. In case you sweetened the water too much, you can dilute it with lemon juice. Drink the beverage while it is warm if you want to gain the best results.
Source : Healthy Food House