Papaya is a popular fruit which is many countries around the world but is native to Mexico. It is highly beneficial since it contains numerous nutrients, and improves health in many ways.
According to Rachael Link, MS, RD:
“Papaya contains a special enzyme called papain. Papain is why it is most known to work as a powerful digestive aid. But improved digestion and helping the body to detox aren’t the only benefits of papaya.
It can also help improve heart health, reduce inflammation, strengthen the blood and so much more. Like other types of tropical fruit, it’s also high in multiple vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, and antioxidants. Plus, it is used around the world to boost overall health in a number of incredible ways.”
Yet, not many of you know that the seeds of this fruit are very healthy as well.
Here are some of their health benefits, and we believe they we convince you to never throw papaya seeds again:
1. Papaya seeds improve the healthy function of the kidneys and prevent kidney issues. Take 7 seeds, distributed in seven doses daily, in water or juice
2. The consumption of 5 papaya seeds in some lemon juice twice daily detoxifies the body and cleanses the liver
3. Papaya seeds are rich in digestive enzymes that help digestion, relieve heartburn, and control bacterial proliferation
4. The anti-parasitic enzymes in papaya contain an alkaloid called carp, which eliminating intestinal parasites. Dry the seeds in the sun, break them to get a fine powder, and add it to water or juice, and drink it 3 times daily.
5. A component in these seeds, acetogenin, has been found to prevent the growth of cancer cells.
6. Mix papaya seeds, leaves, and some water, and apply the mask on the face for 10 minutes to treat acne.
7. Papaya seeds help the process of weight loss and prevent the accumulation of fat deposits in the body.