The Lymph System Allows Cancer To Spread. These Are The 9 Ways To Stop This

A network of tissues and organs, the lymphatic system works to clean and eliminate all the toxic and waste material from the body. It is an interesting fact that our body has 3 times more lymph than it has blood.

The lymphatic system is the most important detoxification system in the body, so it is extremely important to know which products can disrupt its function.

The gut contains 80% of our immune cells. Most of these cells are found in the GALT, a gut-associated lymphatic tissue.

The lymphatic system is made of white blood cells known as lymphocytes, which are stored in the bone marrow, spleen, appendix, behind the heart and all lymph nodes in the body.

What is the lymphatic system’s role?

Our body pumps 90% blood and sends it back to the heart, while the other 10% comprise the lymph. All toxins, chemicals, viruses, cancerous cells and bacteria are passed through the lymph.

Have you ever wondered why every type of cancer is diagnosed with a lymph node biopsy? If the lymph is not able to flow properly, this is mostly due to the standard American diet, the cancer cells and toxic waste can’t be removed.

If this happens, the waste is eliminated by the bowels. These toxins are not recognized by the immune system. They eat away the system and cause metastasis.

This is how cancer spreads

Because of this, every cancer is diagnosed with a lymph node biopsy. If the cancer is located there, it goes through the entire body.

Due to the spread, people need to undergo a chemotherapy, which is known to be extremely poisonous and harmful.

This is because chemotherapy does not make a difference between cells that are healthy and cells that are cancerous. It kills both of them.

So, it is of utmost importance to keep the lymph system moving and healthy, so it will be able to warn the immune cells if there is a problem.

Our lymphatic system is constantly exposed to various toxins, including smoking, pesticides, food additives, pollution, and prescription pill ingredients. Moreover, people are becoming deficient in vitamins and minerals, which in turn disrupts the function of the system.

 Symptoms of sluggish lymphatic system:

  • Dry or itchy skin
  • Breast swelling or soreness with each cycle
  • Cold hands/feet/poor circulation
  • Brain fog
  • Constipation
  • Cellulite
  • Discoloration of legs
  • Exhaustion
  • AM Soreness/stiffness

How to get the lymph flowing

1. Exercise

An activity that can create moments of zero gravity is very helpful for moving the lymph. Rebounding, or also known as creating zero gravity, can move the lymph upward to the heart and the axillary lymph channels.

In fact, this activity will require muscular effort which will push against gravity.

2. Inversion

Inversions get the lymph moving from the lower extremities to the heart. Yoga is a combination of exercise and inversions. This type of exercise can effectively detoxify and rejuvenate sluggish lymph systems.

3. Deep breathing

Taking deep breaths is an excellent method to move the lymph towards the lymphatic channels.

The fact that our body has more lymph than blood, leads to the conclusion that each activity which requires deep breathing can effectively filter lymph and move it in a proper way.

4. Diet

It is of utmost importance to eliminate processed foods, pesticides and GMO. Your diet should include whole foods and plant-based foods.

We should also mention that you should eat with the seasons, meaning that you should eat warm food in winter and cooling foods in summer.

5. Lots of red foods

Red foods such as pomegranates, cherries, cranberries, and beets can effectively stimulate the lymph. They are highly recommended for cleansing the system.

6. Dry brush in the morning

Dry brushing in the morning can help you to get your lymph moving. It is very important to use a natural brush and make sure to brush upwards on the arms and legs towards the heart, by using circular movements.

7. Drink plenty of lukewarm water

Instead of sugary drinks, you should always opt for lukewarm, fluoride-free water. This will not only lubricate the lymph but allow it to flow easier as well.

8. Massages

Massages can stimulate the lymph up to the heart. They can also relieve stress, which can usually lead to poor lymph flow.

9. Iodine

Low iodine indicates improper lymph flow. In fact, iodine helps toxin removal from the lymph. This is the main reason why it is very important to maintain healthy iodine levels.

Other included sources linked in Health Guide Genius’s article:



Leave a Reply