In our modern world, fresh air isn’t something we get sufficiently. Heating systems dry out the air, and paint or synthetic furniture fill it with chemicals.
Bacteria and mold breed on moist environment. This causes itching, dizziness, watery eyes, congestion, respiratory problems, sneezing, and fatigue. It can also lead to depression. The humidity creates a lot of diseases.
However, there’s a solution for this. Many plants maintain cleaner air, and reduce the toxins which can cause a lot of health problems for us. There are a lot of advantages in being close to plants. They help out with or physical and mental health.
These plants have a lot of beneficial effects:
1. Peace lilies (they set up a relaxing atmosphere in your home; they also keep the shower curtains away from mildew);
2. Palms (they eliminate air pollutants; they are incredible humidifiers);
3. English Ivy (they also absorb humidity);
4. Money plants (they help with eye irritation, headaches, asthma and respiratory problems);
5. Chinese evergreen (it purifies the air);
6. Tillandsia (they reduce dust and humidity levels);
7. Spider plants (they absorb harmful substances);
8. Boston fern (it removes toxins);
9. Ficus (it purifies the air);
10. Aloe plants (they help with cuts, burns, eliminate pollutants);
11. Dragon trees (they remove xylene, trichloroethylene, and formaldehyde);
12. Weeping figs (they filter pollutants);
Immediately get some of these plants and notice the difference!