Antibiotics prevent the growth of microorganisms or destroy them. They prevent bacterial infections, but aren’t successful in treating viruses. Antibiotics have completely revolutionized medicine.
However, there is an overuse lately, which produced bacteria resistant to antibiotics. So, don’t use antibiotics whenever you feel like it, but first consult with a doctor.
The search for medical benefits and dietary supplements derived from plants is more and more frequent in recent years.
Nature gives some exceptionally viable and amazing options for treating skin infections, colds, sinus infections and flu, and a lot of people turn to these natural antibiotics:
1. Cayenne pepper contains a powerful and healing agent. It helps with headaches, sore throat, or feet fungus.
2. Garlic serves as prebiotic. It helps with heart diseases, cholesterol, blood pressure, common cold and so on.
3. Honey treats burns, ulcers and chronic wounds.
4. Ginger fights nausea and sickness.
5. Lavender prevents stress and migraines.
6. Gingko boosts brain health, and helps with diabetes, dementia, anxiety, and eye health.
7. Goldenseal helps with digestive and respiratory problems, diarrhea and urinary tract infections.
8. Turmeric prevents skin diseases and arthritis.
9. Oregano boosts the immune system.
10. Chamomile is especially beneficial for insomnia, anxiety stress and cancer.
11. Echinacea treats infections and wounds.
Some others are:
- Cinnamon stick
- Marshmallow root
- Grapefruit seed extract
- Olive oil leaf extract