The most common symptoms that indicate your body needs an immediate detoxification include dry and dull skin, low levels of energy, and dark circles under your eyes.
When there are toxins accumulated in your body, your body will be prone to colds, flu, and various other infections.
You should remove these harmful toxins from your body so you can increase your energy levels and improve your health in general.
We have an incredible weekend detoxifying plant that will effectively eliminate the toxins from your body in only 2 days. It will remove toxins from your lungs, liver, intestines, lymph, and kidneys.
In order to obtain the maximum benefits, you should do this method twice a year, for 10 days.
This diet plan provides amazing results. If you want to obtain even better effects, make sure to take nettle tea, dandelion tea, and birch. Do not forget to exercise regularly as well!
Weekend Detoxifying Plan
In the morning, immediately after you wake up, on an empty stomach, you should drink a glass (250ml) of warm water,
- Warm water
- 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 tbsp of linseed
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt or green tea
- Half a cup of fresh blueberries
- A glass of diet yogurt or almond milk
- A glass (250ml) of water
- 2 cups of salad (green salad, arugula, or tomato salad)
- 250gr of grill hake
- Swiss chard with olive oil and potatoes
- Small sized banana and a slice of melon
- A glass of water (250ml) and an apple
- A small cup of yogurt (200ml) and 3 tbsp of pumpkin seed
- A glass of water or a cup (250ml) of anise tea
- 2 cups of salad (add lemon juice and olive oil)
- Integral pastry
- 150gr of grilled tuna
- Half a cup of steam vegetables (broccoli or spinach)
- A glass of warm water (250ml)
- A cup of oatmeal and 1 tbsp of linseed
- A small cup (200ml) of almond milk or diet yogurt
- A pear and some green tea
- A grapefruit
- A glass of water (250ml)
- Vegetable soup (beans, onions, peppers, potatoes, and celery)
- 200gr of grilled chicken
- 150gr of pickles
- Integral pastry
- A cup of nettle tea
- Carrots and beet with some lemon juice