Water is the most valuable drink we can consume, and drinking water the first thing in the morning is an incredibly healthy habit that offers countless health benefits.
Water is essential for human life, it accounts for 50-70 percent of our body weight and is vital for most bodily functions.
The deficit of water in the body can lead to unpleasant symptoms and even serious health issues. At first, dehydration leads to fatigue and a mild headache but eventually causes grumpiness and mental and physical decline.
It has been shown that as little as 1 percent dehydration negatively affects mood, attention, memory and motor coordination. Moreover, the blood becomes more concentrated and triggers the kidneys to retain water.
At this point, the cardiovascular system faces difficulties to compensate by increasing the heart rate to maintain blood pressure. The lack of water also inhibits the body ability to regulate temperature.
Therefore, people who practise it have found that it is a powerful prevention and treatment natural remedy in the case of headaches, body aches, heart system, accelerated heartbeat, blood fat, menstrual disorders, bronchitis, asthma, kidney disease and urinary tract, constipation, diseases of the uterus, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
Yet, in order to use water as a healing method and energize the body, make sure you follow these guidelines:
- Drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach, as soon as you wake up (4X160ml/ 640 ml);
- Then, wash your teeth, but wait for 45 minutes before you eat or drink anything;
- Do not eat or drink 2 hours after other meals during the day;
It is believed that this treatment treats diabetes and high blood pressure in a month, and gastritis and constipation in 10 days.
Here are some of the benefits of drinking water in an empty stomach:
1. It will accelerate metabolism, and thus improve the digestive process and improve colon health;
2. It detoxifies the body as it stimulates bowel movements;
3. It will strengthen the immune system, balance the lymphatic system, and help you prevent various diseases;
4. It will prevent the formation of bladder infections and kidney stones since the water will dilute the acids;
5. It will treat heartburn and indigestion, as it will neutralize acidity in the stomach;
6. It will create a feeling of satiety, detoxify the body, and speed up digestion, and thus help you lose weight;
7. If your body is properly hydrated, your skin will improve, as the blood flow will be enhanced, and it will be much healthier, softer, and radiant;
8. It will make the hair smooth and shiny, and prevent brittle and thin hair;
Therefore, try this morning water therapy and you will real its multiple health benefits in a completely free and safe way!